Atlas Copco interim report on Q4 and full-year summary 2015
(unaudited) Solid profitability and record cash flow in tough market conditions
- Orders decreased 2% to MSEK 23 847 (24 375), organic decline of 5%
- Robust service business in all business areas
- Lower order intake for equipment, except for industrial tools and assembly solutions
- Revenues increased 1% to MSEK 25 582 (25 360), organic decline of 2%
- Adjusted operating profit of MSEK 4 919 (4 886), corresponding to a margin of 19.2% (19.3)
- Reported operating profit at MSEK 4 824 (4 771), including items affecting comparability
- Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 4 644 (4 436)
- Adjusted profit for the period was MSEK 3 832 (3 335)
- Reported profit for the period was MSEK 1 030, including tax provision of MSEK 2 802 following European Commission’s decision on Belgium’s tax rulings
- Adjusted basic earnings per share were SEK 3.15 (2.74)
- Reported earnings per share were SEK 0.85, including the tax provision of MSEK 2 802
- Record operating cash flow at MSEK 5 355 (4 876)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.30 (6.00) per share, paid in two installments
Near-term demand outlook The overall demand for the Group is expected to remain at current level.
Previous near-term demand outlook (published October 20, 2015): The overall demand for the Group is expected to remain at current level.
For more information please contact:
Atlas Copco discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 11) and more than 43 000 employees.