Don’t go to sea without reliable equipment!
At Atlas Copco Rental, we think along with you to make sure you receive the most suitable and dependable temporary installation for stable and reliable power whatever stage your project is in.
Our space-saving and lightweight power generators have proven their mettle at sea. These plug-and-play diesel generators with their DNV certified crash frames, corrosion resistant paint and components are designed for the rigors of the rough sea.
Whether you have a planned project or are facing an unexpected emergency, our project engineers are available 24/7 to design a made-to-measure solution wherever you are.
An Atlas Copco Rental solution always comes complete with:
- Generators up to 1450 KVA
- Matching accessories: such as transformers from 690V up to 25kV and power distribution containers up to 10kA for a safe and reliable installation
- Advanced control and monitoring software with power management logics for optimal fuel efficiency
- Auto-start, Island or parallel set-ups possible
- Installations with low noise and small footprint.
- Optimal flexibility: you are able to connect multiple generators and the set-up can easily be upgraded or downgraded when the application load changes.
- Dedicated and trained service technicians who will even join for the journey and give on-site support if required.
Your offshore partner
Everything we do, is certified for offshore use: both man and machine are trained and designed to be seaborne.
- DNV 2.7-1 approved containers, lifting frames and slings.
- CE compliant equipment,
- NORSOK certified generators
- ATEX Zone 2 certified
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Global Wind Organisation
- Atlas Copco Quality certificates: triple certification by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance
If you rent a solution from Atlas Copco Rental, you always get more than a machine. Our project engineers assist with solution design: from project design to decommissioning!
Of course, we can also train your own staff to maintain and operate our equipment. We are 24/7 on call to support you project, all over the world.