Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Responsible for technical aspects of all assigned projects to insure that customer contractual requirements are adhered to.
• Provide support to project team per the direction of the Engineering Team Leader in executing team projects. This includes but is not limited to: drawing and bills of material review, physical layout of package unit, new component research, verification of design calculations, etc.
• Issue the order book and continue updating throughout the execution of the project.
• Review the order book and coordinate with Marketing/Contracts to define and/or clarify detailed scope of supply.
• Provide and review documents and drawings to and from vendors.
• Provide detailed purchase specifications for major components such as drivers, coolers, pumps, couplings, blow off valves, inlet guide valves, blow off silencers, inlet valves, inlet filters, flow meters, expansion joints, process isolation valves, separators, sound insulation jackets.
• Monitor the engineering schedule, job cost and component cost and advise Engineering Team Leader of areas of concern.
• Coordinate with project team to provide customer’s required drawings and documentation within the agreed contract schedule.
• Review the test specification supplied by the test engineer and issue a test specification to manufacturing.
• Provide documentation and instructions for Instruction and Operating Manual and coordinate with Manuals department for organizing the manual.
• Assure that the project has been reviewed, properly checked and all procedures are followed before the release of projects to manufacturing.
• Maintain accurate, accessible project records, which conform to ACC quality procedures.
• Comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
Skills and experience
Minimum of a B. S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from accredited college or university or at least three years experience in design and project engineering activities.
Are we a good fit?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion...
We at Atlas Copco beleive that there is always a better way. The spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That's where you come in - we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competetive compensation and comprehensive wellness and benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com