Compressed air is expensive enough – why waste it feeding the purge air on your heatless dryer
Atlas Copco’s BD+ is designed to reduce compressed air purge loss while reliably producing a low dew point. The built-in energy savings will reduce your carbon footprint and save your company money! How much can you really save? Switching to a BD+ can save you $13,000 per year per 1,000 CFM of capacity. And through December 2016, Atlas Copco is offering an Energy Credit program to replace your heatless dryer with a BD+.
- Save up to 45% on your dryer energy bill by switching your heatless air dryer to a BD+ Series dryer
- Using compressed air to regenerate a heatless air dryer reduces your compressor capacity 15% or more
- The BD+ delivers 100% of its outlet compressed air capacity
- The return on your initial investment can be less than 24 months in ongoing energy savings
- Local utility rebates may be available when switching your heatless dryer to an Atlas Copco BD+