Strict quality demands on Tier suppliers with increased product variation require both flexible and accurate processes. We offer the broadest product offering in the industry to meet all your needs.
The six pillars of value is the framework created by Atlas Copco to illustrate and exemplify the potential value we provide.
• Using advanced technology, our customer was able to improve their productivity, ultimately reducing repair costs and labor by $272,000 per year!
• Our customer was experiencing high defect rate. By upgrading their tools, they reduced scrap costs associated with defects by 90%!
Click to read similar case studies here.
As we embrace Industry 4.0, connectedness will be a new benchmark in which automotive tier suppliers are measured. In an automotive facility that is Industry 4.0-ready, devices will connect to each other and to human interfaces, providing real-time and accessible data.
Atlas Copco offers a wide range of industrial products and services to support the vision of Industry 4.0 – we call it Smart Connected Assembly.
Click for more information.
• Industry 4.0 technologies will aid in productivity gains up to 30%.
• In five years, more than 80% of companies will have digitalized their value chain.
• With more than 3,000 engineers in Atlas Copco R&D, we have a steady output of the best products and services.
• All Atlas Copco products and services are developed with Industry 4.0 in mind!
Having the latest fastening technology is only the first step of improving your processes. To achieve maximum uptime and optimize your investment, you must also have consistent maintenance and service practices.
Atlas Copco not only offers the broadest product range, but we also have the most comprehensive service offering to ensure your equipment is always running at its peak.
• Utilizing an Atlas Copco service contract, our customer was able to reduce investment in preventative maintenance and repairs by 40%.
• An incorrect fastening process was damaging parts, causing high scrap rates. Through the Atlas Copco Production Optimization service, our customer was able to reduce their scrap rate by 20%.