Do you have the ambition to develop a competence development strategy & training portfolio for our division that is inclusive, modern, modular, flexible, effective and economically efficient?
Job description / Mission
Reporting to the VP Human Resources, the Competence & Development Manager is responsible for leading and growing the divisional learning strategy and roadmap. Our various subject experts in different fields will design, develop, and deliver both e-Learning and F2F modular programs per functional area. You will own the strategic development and oversight of our learning model. You will drive it and follow up the program for continued enhancements.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop, evolve and sustain a comprehensive divisional learning strategy and operating model in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure an exceptional employee learning and development experience.
- This position works to ensure the evolving needs and requirements of the business are translated to learning strategies and supporting competence development programs and initiatives.
- Partner closely with our business leaders in the regional rental centers to identify learning needs and define key learning initiatives that directly support business objectives and goals.
- Manage and oversee the development and implementation of curriculum related topics
- Engage subject-matter experts and leaders to provide expertise in curriculum design, content, and setting learning objectives.
- Work with business leaders to create and support experiential programs, including short-term assignments, rotation programs, mentor and reverse mentor programs,
- Stay abreast of new trends and tools in employee development, business needs & industry trends.
- Provide thought leadership and innovative ideas to enable a learning culture, bringing to life The Specialty Rental Way through various initiatives and tactics.
- Define & create a refresh process for successful evaluation of programs and offerings and address opportunities for ongoing improvement based on feedback, and alignment with business needs, industry changes and trends.
- Lead and manage critical external vendor relationships as necessary.
- Master degree in HR, Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics, or a related area or similar via experience
- Experience in employee training, organizational development, talent management, and/or other related experience;
- Must be able to be a qualified speaking partner to our subject matter stakeholders.
- Prior experience working with a learning management system (LMS) is required.
- Ability to analyze data from surveys and other feedback mechanisms to assess program quality and impact.
We offer autonomy and the opportunity to drive your own job and be innovative since you will own this position from the start. For this function local Belgian conditions will apply.
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude.
Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver to promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation
Country and city description
Atlas Copco Specialty Rental is the market leading provider of rental solutions with strong focus on oil free, high pressure, nitrogen, pumps and steam for the O&G, Power, Industry and mining sectors.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.