Business Area Security Officer
Atlas Copco Airpower N.V.
Date of Posting:
February 12, 2020
Compressor Technique Information Services (CT-IS) is responsible for information systems within the Compressor Technique business area of Atlas Copco. We implement digital platforms and digital solutions for our customers, our suppliers, and our internal organization to optimize and automate processes.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Business Area Security Officer.
As the digital journey is moving very fast, the demand for setting the correct IT controls to protect our most valuable information will growth even faster.
In this role you will be working together not only with IT personnel but also with business project leaders and business managers. You will need to translate IT risks into business language/risks.
In your task you will:
- Assist in setting strategic direction related to IT security for his/her business area in coordination and alignment of the Group IT Security Policy
- Interface on a global level with Business managers to identify, protect, and secure the most valuable data assets for his/her Business area
- Ensure overall security and compliance of IT services delivered to his/her Business Area
- Work closely with the Group IT Security Officer to ensure globally aligned policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain an overall IT Security & compliance dashboard for his/her Business area
- Monitor for potential security flaws and breaches, ensuring the appropriate actions are defined and implemented in a timely manner
- Implement and enforce the Group IT security policies and procedures within his/her Business Area
- Maintain and promote on a global scale IT Security awareness within his/her business Area
- Work closely across IT departments and the business units to advise them on security implications relating to the development or enhancement of IT Services
- Provide security training sessions for IT departments or business units if needed
- Participate in security audits when requested by the Group IT Security Officer
- Coordinate and assist in the yearly Control Self-Assessment
- Monitor changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect IT Security and compliance
- As a member of the Atlas Copco Security Council assist in developing overall security strategies and compliance framework
- Maintain, update and coordinate tests of disaster recovery plans for his/her business area
- Maintain and review disaster recovery plans from his/her business area and coordinate disaster recovery tests
- Perform IT Risk analysis for his/her business area related to IT Security
- 5+ years of experience within the Area of Information Security
- Strong Experience in IT Security frameworks (ISO, Cobit, HIPPAA, SOX ….)
- Strong experience assessing security risk and responses
- Strong experience assessing disaster risk and devising disaster recovery plans
- A strong understanding of the business requirements relating to security and DRP
- Ability to implement IT policies & standards
- Experience working in an environment requiring cooperation and negotiation with other business units to attain goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks in a global environment
- Working knowledge of value and use of standard IT processes and methodologies (i.e. ITIL, PMI and SDLC)
- Experience in working in a global environment
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience is required
- Certification such as CISA or CISSP or other security certifications are an asset
- Fluent in English (written & oral); second language preferred
- Must be motivated and a self-starter
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to both business and technical individuals
- Ability to influence and lead change
- Embrace a dynamic, multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong Business insights and knowledge of internal policies
- Proven ability to be service minded and business oriented
- Regional/Global travel approximately 20%
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.