About 2 years ago we started with a project, to roll-out the brand new SAP S/4 HANA system with embedded warehouse management and transport management in our global distribution centers. We recently had our first successful go-live in the North American service center.
For this very important strategic project we are now looking for a motivated and competent functional analyst in finance and controlling to be part of the core team. Your task is to lead the finance track in this project in line with the overall project planning. You’ll also work closely together with the business process owner finance to ensure all business needs are covered.
It’s your responsibility to make sure that the requirements of the different DC’s are aligned as much as possible and are compliant with all Atlas Copco and legal requirements.
You’re responsible for:
This function requires frequent travelling to China.
- You have a solid knowledge of the Atlas Copco Finance-to-Manage and Accounting-to-Reporting processes and are familiar with the different financial systems in the group like e.g. ICE, GPS NG, …
- Speaking Dutch and English fluently is required.
- Software skills like Office are required, BPCS is a plus
- By preference you have good functional knowledge of the FI/CO SAP modules as well as good
knowledge of SAP configuration
- By preference you also have the necessary functional knowledge regarding the integration aspects of
the FI/CO modules with other modules like SD,MM and PP.
- A master degree with a financial background or the equivalent by experience.
- Customer oriented and target driven
- Analytical, methodical and precise
- Good communicator and flexible attitude.
- Team player
- A passion for IT and new technologies
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Atlas Copco Compressor Technique