Digital Customer Experience Manager
Atlas Copco Airpower N.V.
Date of Posting:
January 11, 2021
Last date to apply:
January 31, 2021
In order to transform its digital presence to drive customer centricity, agility , innovation and a stronger brand, we are now looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager for Power Technique Business Area.
This position will report to the President of the PTS Division and be a member of the Communications Council.
During the transition to the more decentralized new way of working and the set-up of the Business Area organization, you will be responsible for:
- Follow up on progress of the NewWebDirection (NWD) project as per Steering Committee decisions
- Coordinate the exercise to redistribute responsibilities to the Power Technique BA, Corporate IT and Corporate Communications
- Guarantee the continuity of the competences and support to the users
- Fine-tune required roles to build a team with the necessary skills to support the Power Technique Divisions & Customer Centers with their common and specific digital road maps
- SEM activities
- Adoption activities, competence development & helpdesk
- Analytics & Data insights
- Front end development & AEM specialist
At all times
- Be an active contributor to the transformation of the BA’s digital presence
- Help Divisions in all their initiatives to:
- Ensure customers have the best possible experience at every digital touchpoint with the company, to build customer retention and loyalty.
- Move towards greater personalization of customer interaction
- Make best use of the huge volume of data customers are willing to provide about themselves, and use it to their advantage.
- Safeguard that the Brand remains consistently communicated
- Support the implementation of Marketing Inbound activities such as live online chat and Chatbots, Blogs, dedicated landing pages strategies
- Support the Divisional initiatives around marketing automation in order to engage current and new potential customers at whatever point of their sales journey and on any online platforms they use (i.e own websites, social media platforms, industry portals...)
- Follow up KPI’s and set targets: customer experience, conversions, visibility, competence development
- Plan budget and support all aspects of the BA’s online communication/Digital activities within the defined marketing plans (specified by the Divisions)
- Coordinate with Corp. IT, Communications and BA divisions to ensure proper competence development of all employees in social media and digital transformation, as well as of the divisional/local web editors
- Help define successful content strategies, User-eXperience-strategies, marketing campaigns,... supported by the right tools/applications and platforms
- Follow a cost-conscious approach in all activities
- Negotiate with suppliers and purchase services as required
- Represent the Power Technique BA in the Group Customer Experience council (to be created)
- Proven track record in Web/online activities and Communications.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a large, complex and matrixed environment; with a wide variety of stakeholders to develop and execute Market communication strategies, campaigns and tactics
- Experience of delivering impactful solutions in a rapidly-changing, highly-regulated, technologically dynamic environments
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Hands-on experience with marketing and communications technologies, including marketing automation software, social, content & assets management systems;
- Budgets creation & follow up
- Experience selecting & managing suppliers
- Proven organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent understanding of the digital communication dynamics & channels
- Fluent in English, any other language is a +
- Solid communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to develop relations with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of online and traditional marketing material
- Ability to manage a team effectively and motivate its members
- Good team working abilities
- Creative thinking
- Excellent problem solving abilities & interpersonal skills
- Ability to respond positively to changes, have a “try out” attitude
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Self-confidence and the ability to ‘sell’ ideas
- Committed and flexible approach to the job
- Over average computer skills (Office 365, SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of Group platforms such as AEM, Marketing Automation, translation Workflows, Assets management, Adobe analytics
- Knowledge of the BA and its Divisions is a +
- Working experience abroad is a +
- Willing to travel as required
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.