Administratief medewerker Paralegal Intellectual Property
Atlas Copco Airpower N.V.
Date of Posting:
October 16, 2020
In this function you will support the business activities of Atlas Copco by collaborating in achieving our mission to protect our inventions, designs and trademarks by means of intellectual property rights.
The following tasks are part of the job content:
- Administration concerning application procedures relating to patents, trademarks and designs of several Atlas Copco entities in different countries, such tasks including: handling Power of Attorney forms, assignments forms and inventor declarations, inventor remunerations, processing incoming letters and e-mails, docketing and follow-up of deadlines.
- Processing and follow-up of incoming invoices, co-ordinate patent, trademark and design renewals in collaboration with in-house stakeholders and external firms.
- International communication with external patent firms, IP offices and with our inventors, designers, marketeers and management.
- Affinity with intellectual property is a big plus.
- Thorough knowledge of English is a requirement.
- You can work perfectly with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of IP docketing and file management systems is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and O365 is a plus.
- Knowledge of prosecution related aspects of patents, trademarks and/or designs is certainly a plus.
You have a graduate degree or equivalent through experience.
- You are very discrete and know how to deal with confidential information.
- You work accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You work customer oriented, problem solving, independent and structured. You know how to prioritize and how to deal with deadlines.
- You stand out by your excellent communication skills, social skills and have a positive attitude. You can work in a team and have a willingness to continue to learn to broaden your knowledge in the field of intellectual property.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.