- You write design reviews for new designs. You are involved in PTM’s from the beginning to review and assure the quality of presented solutions on key decisions and knowledge gaps.
- You act as an Airtec project leader regarding the application approval for Airtec elements in several compressor units.
- You investigate failed compressor elements and communicate and discuss the identified root cause with all involved stakeholders.
- All knowledge builds up and experience regarding field claim handling and design reviews on all ranges should be shared in a structured way with all colleagues across different departments.
- You join both Airtec TCM’s and divisional TCM’s to define robust solutions for quality issues together with the product team and check which design and process improvements could avoid possible problems in the future.
- You report the necessary field problems on PQM as well as design review remarks on PCM.
- You analyze custom design requests within your product range regarding technical and financial feasibility and monitor the following process from order to delivery.
- You foresee and give training on your range to all stakeholders both within Airtec and other divisions.
- You support production if necessary (Assessment on quality deviations)
- You are responsible for the general engineering quality assurance of several product ranges or technologies within the Airtec product development.
- You review all designs of the products within this range on a global scale.
- You investigate the root cause for element quality issues.
- You manage and facilitate the necessary product changes and initiate fundamental improvements.
- Technical challenges intrigue you, and you are critical.
- You investigate quality issues until the root causes are identified.
- You are able to collaborate with people from different backgrounds to solve problems cross-functionally.
- Additional service or process experience is an advantage
- A3 problem solving (or other techniques) are an advantage
- Master of science mechanics or electromechanics, or equal by experience.
- Fluent in English and good command of Dutch (or willing to learn).
- Short trips abroad are no problem
- You give constructive feedback during review meetings. You are persistent in defining solutions.
- You are assertive, customer oriented, an entrepreneur and are able to involve others in the process.
We add value wherever we do business
Airtec is a division within Atlas Copco’s Compressor Technique business area. The headquarter is located in Antwerp (Belgium) and has production units in China and America.
The divisional activities, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, finance and human resources are also located in Belgium. The Airtec division is responsible, as keeper of the “core know how” at the field of aircompression, for the development and manufacturing of all compressor elements and the delivery to the product divisions. Worldwide, 1000 employees contribute to the success of this division.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com