Atlas Copco in brief
Our products and services focus on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics.
We add value wherever we do business. Our products and professional services increase customers’ productivity and competitiveness while benefiting society and minimizing the environmental impact. We call it sustainable productivity.
- Founded in 1873, Atlas Copco has more than 140 years of experience of innovating for sustainable productivity.
- Our products and services include compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
- Our customers are located all over the world. To them, we are a local company; at the same time, the Atlas Copco Group is a global enterprise with worldwide resources.
- Atlas Copco’s global reach spans more than 180 countries, including own operations in more than 90 countries.
- We innovate and produce in more than 20 countries. Manufacturing is mainly concentrated in Belgium, Sweden, Germany, the United States, India and China.
This applet requires flash to work, please make sure your browser has flash installed and is not being blocked.