No, I want to read more
Atlas Copco Thailand homepage
Pre-drill and ream holes manually, with precision, to prepare for later steps in the assembly process.
Assemble temporary fasteners that either puts two parts together or fixtures a jig.
Drill the final holes according to a specific pattern with a handheld tool, ADU or via automated drilling.
Check the quality of the drilled hole with a bore gauge.
Assemble the parts, putting the product together via screws and nuts.
Assemble parts, putting the product together via solid rivet
Checking the tools, checking the line, checking results.
2. Securing the temporary fastener
3. Delivering the final hole
4. Controlling the quality of the hole
5. Filling the hole: tightening
5. Filling the hole: riveting
7. Checking the quality of the tightening
+66 (0) 38 562 900
Fax: +66 (0) 38 562 901
Find product information, videos, technical data in excel, links to ShopOnline, dimensional drawings and printed matters. Download the apps on the link below.