Ideal for all your vacuum needs
Providing highly efficient vacuum pumping performance, the GVS 16-630 A series is ideal for critical applications in packaging, woodworking, rubber, plastics, electronics, paper & printing, material handling and other exacting industries. Moreover, with ten models offering pumping speeds of between 16 and 840 m3/h (at 60 Hz), you will definitely find the right model for your specific application.
GVS 16-630 A oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are perfect for a range of demanding applications:
- Food processing: general packaging, cheese processing, vacuum cooling of
- Meat packing: fresh and cooked meats, poultry, tumbling, filling and sealing.
- CNC cutting and routing, loading and unloading systems.
- Rubber and plastics:
- Thermoforming applications, extruder barrel degassing, mold degassing, material handling.
- R&D systems:
- central laboratory vacuum.
- pick and place of components, PCB manufacture, central vacuum systems.
- Material handling:
- vacuum lifting, pick and place, bulk material transfer, pneumatic conveying, bottling, canning, vacuum sewage.
- Paper and printing:
- presses (sheet fed, offset, etc.), bindery equipment including stitching lines and perfect binding,
- newspaper production, envelope machines.
- Medical vacuum
- ground remediation etc.
- Modified atmosphere packaging with the oxygen variants of the pumps
Technical product specifications
||16 - 700 m3/hr
||9 – 494 cfm
||0.5 – 0.1 mbar(a)
||0.4 – 0.08 Torr
||0.75 – 18.5 kW
||1 – 25 Hp