Our fleet covers a wide range of applications in refinery operations and the petrochemical industry.
For a reliable cost-effective set-up that meets your requirements, you can rely on Atlas Copco Rental's +140 years of experience in over 160 markets.
Atlas Copco Rental - A trusted partner in the Downstream segment
Whether for planned or emergency situations, for short or for long-term, we will keep your operations running.
- Catalytic cracking
- Catalyst regeneration: 24 bar 100% oil-free compressors for greater pressure and oxygen supply
- Breathing air
- Plant air
- Pipeline services
- Air separation: compressed air for air, nitrogen and oxygen component separation
- Pressure testing
- Pneumatic conveying: compressed air for pneumatic transport of materials such as PVC, PTA and DMT chips
- Instrument air: clean, dry 100% oil-free air to operate safe and control valves
- Waste water treatment
- Electricity supply: diesel driven generators to keep your operations running
ISO-certified clean air for high quality and safety
Atlas Copco oil free compressors are developed for applications demanding the highest levels of purity.
It means greater product purity, more efficient process, less waste and increased safety:
- Air separation: lower costs, purer gases. Avoid membrane and gas contamination by oil deposits.
- Fermentation: healthy bacteria, no product contamination. Small oil traces will kill bacteria and contaminate the end product.
- Control systems: smoother functioning, pure end products. Oil deposits will cause malfunctioning and jamming of control valves and actuators.
- Work environment: clear vent air is healthier for your employees.
- Aeration: higher quality processes and products. Oil traces will hamper the aeration process and may result in a different end product.
- Hazardous processes: increased safety and security. Avoid explosions when e.g. generating oxygen.
- PET production: enhanced product quality, safer processes. Prevent resin contamination, protect your end product when the beads are sintered.
- Pneumatic transport: prevent defects and pipe clogging, increase safety.