Atlas Copco Rental offers hot and 100% oil-free air for new coal-fired power plants
Antwerp - Belgium, July 10, 2014: All over Europe, new coal-fired power plants are built to form the backbone of our electricity supply in the decades to come. To make these power plants ready for operation, they need hot and 100% oil-free compressed air.
- Supply of 25.000 Nm³/h with pressure >5 bar, 100% oil-free air
- Delivery of the oil-free compressors incl. accessories
- Assembly and disassembly of components supplied
- Implementation with 24-hour monitoring of the heat treatment
For each factory Atlas Copco Rental offers a customized solution, based on the following set-up:
- 10 x electric (PTE) or diesel (PTS) driven oil-free air compressors, hot air connections, hoses and manual gate valves to regulate the temperature
- 6 x fuel tank 5.500 liters and other accessories
- 24/7 Rental Service Operators on-site
Atlas Copco Rental offers temporary air, power and nitrogen for a wide range of applications in coal-fired, natural gas fired, nuclear and cogeneration plants. Applications include nuclear dome testing, induction loop testing, leak and overspeed testing, cleaning air, sandblasting, waste water treatment,…
For further information please contact
- Olivia Gambin, Divisional Communication Manager Atlas Copco Specialty Rental Tel.: +32 3 750 82 87 Email: email@example.com
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 11) and more than 43 000 employees.
Specialty Rental is a division within Atlas Copco’s Construction Technique business area. It serves customers in the industry segments around the world with temporary air, nitrogen, steam and power rental solutions. The specialty rental services are offered under several brands. The divisional headquarters is located in Houston, USA.