ToolsTalk software for Power MACS 4000 has been developed with user friendliness and customer adaptation in mind. This Window-based program can be installed on any PC. ToolsTalk supports off-line programming; to edit or upload programs, simply connect the PC to the Power MACS 4000 controller using an Ethernet cable.
Features & benefits
- New Windows programming interface with “drag-and-drop” and “copy-paste” functionalities.
- 10 levels of read and write security.
- Trace reporting on torque, angle, current, current as torque and time.
- Improved read-at-a-glance graphics with actual pictures of customer parts.
- Possible to view up to 20 tightening traces simultaneously.
- Graphical system map of hardware and software.
- Configurable cycle data menu for station reporting.
- Real time SPC and TDA reporting.
- Event logging of security access, parameter changes, errors, faults, alarms and warnings.
- Maintenance menus to verify hardware and software changes without machine intervention.
- Run the program in Basic or Advanced mode depending on needs.
- New Quick-set functionality for trimming a process in seconds.
- Optimize each tightening by means of the execution path for each bolt, including start times, stop times, and execution times for the steps.
- Language supported: English