The Microtorque screwdrivers range is the most advanced and smart solution for any low torque application. Normally associated with small and tiny screws used on assembly processes that are very common at electronics industry, medical devices, glasses, watches, smartphones, computers, etc. Extremely ergonomic, very compact and full of functionalities it is the right tool to boost productivity and quality, resulting in high efficiency and cost reduction. Intelligent tightening strategies, high accuracy, multi-step tightening, multiples torques programs, angle monitoring & control, trace analysis and data reporting are only few of the Microtorque functionalities that will make the difference into any assembly process.
Features & benefits
- High torque accuracy and consistency securing high quality at every tightening.
- Configurable multiple torque programs.
- Angle control & monitoring, improves process quality and control.
- Extremely good ergonomics, comfortable grip, low tool weight and low noise level.
- Multi-step tightening with configurable speed maximize torque accuracy and productivity.
- Colored controller display and buzzer gives immediately operator feedback.
- Easy to integrate with external accessories for error proofing system.
- Multiple tightening strategies including seating control step that solves many common issues like floating screws.
- Real time graph data and analysis a powerful tool for process diagnosis Data reporting for full process traceability Easy to setup with Auto-Set function.