Only Genuine parts stand for quality.
Non-genuine filters are readily available, but few will meet the original specifications set out by the engine manufacturer. Spurious oil, fuel and air filter units can have serious deficiencies, such as poor sealing between the filter body and engine, sub standard adhesives securing the paper element inside the filter and lower separation efficiency.
Features & benefits
- High dirt holding capacity protects the fuel system.
- Water separation for optimum engine power output.
- Corrosion resistant material for high longevity.
- Special rubber seals preventing fuel leaks.
- Elastic bonded joints prevent leaks caused by vibrations and pressure.
- High stability of paper pleats for effective filtering area and mechanical resistance against pressure fluctuations.