With over 10,000 units sold in 80 years, the Atlas Copco GLS rotary piston pump sets the standard for performance and reliability as the industry’s most efficient, space-saving design. As part of the Atlas Copco group, Stokes Vacuum continues to innovate oil-lubricated rotary piston pumps. The GLS has been improved, upgraded and fine-tuned. It delivers even better dependability and productivity combined with minimal maintenance and process downtime, especially crucial in demanding applications such as the automotive and aerospace sector and their supply chains.
Features & benefits
- Slow rotational speed for optimum reliability and low lifecycle cost.
- In-house service for extra peace of mind.
- Rugged reliable operation even in arduous or dirty applications.
- Efficient design provides maximum uptime with minimal moving parts and large clearance.
- Low ultimate pressure: down to < 0.01 Torr
- Simple design for easy maintenance. Compact design which saves up to 50% of valuable floor space.
- Advanced balancing reduces vibration to a practical minimum.
- Gas ballast as standard.
|Pump capacity (m³/h)||234 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (m³/h): Maximum value||442 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (cfm)||150 cfm|
|Pump capacity (cfm): Maximum value||1500 cfm|