Discover how Atlas Copco Specialty Rental helped other businesses with temporary industrial steam solutions
Full Steam Ahead for European Sugar Refinery
A well-known European sugar refinery rented three 16t/h steam boilers from us with matching accessories to cope with its seasonal production: from the moment the beets were harvested until the sugar was packaged, our steam boilers made sure the refinery could keep running at full throttle.
A full industrial steam boiler service
When you have a temporary requirement for industrial steam, our experts will configure the installation that best fits your needs. Our specialized steam fleet consists of:
- Trailer mounted steam boilers for the most optimal plug and play steam solutions
- Mobile industrial steam boilers
- Boiler rooms
- and all steam boiler accessories required
What can you expect from Atlas Copco Rental?
- Expert project sizing – correctly sizing your project (e.g. air flow, pressure, temperature, dew point, etc.) is essential before deciding which equipment you need.
- Investigation of the area available for installation – space constraints and proximity to installation frames or other connection points are also important considerations for your rental solution.
- Certifications and conformities – Atlas Copco will meet your needs concerning occupational safety, quality, transportation and environmental regulations.
- Training – quality training for both emergency and maximum efficiency performance of your rented equipment.
- Technical Support – available 24/7, Atlas Copco’s expert technicians are available when and where you need them to minimize downtime and maximize performance.
- Preventative maintenance – Atlas Copco expert technicians perform preventative maintenance to ensure maximum uptime without any additional costs for you.
- Specialized equipment – experience the right equipment for the project, every time.
We offer a Total Solution!
Specialty Rental steam news
Introducing: modular 8 ton / h temporary specialty steam solution
Concept Lab: 8T per hour “Plug and steam” solution. The first steam boiler made with Atlas Copco Specialty Rental's expertise! The 8T unit combines the flexibility of smaller units with the output of large-scale operational steam demands. A truly agile solutions!
Atlas Copco has acquired a majority share of the specialty rental company Eco Steam and Heating Solutions
The company develops, rents, and sells customized industrial boiler assemblies tailored for plug and play installation. Eco Steam and Heating Solutions serves European customers, primarily in the general industry, such as food and beverage, chemical, steel, pharmaceuticals, and the energy sector.