Frequently Asked Questions
Look at the list below to get to your questions quicker. Our Frequently Asked Questions for Atlas Copco could help get you what you need before contacting customer service. This is a great place to find self-serve tools for manbuals, parts and finding a dealer in your local area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Power Connect is the preferred application to find information for a specific serial number.
LOOKUP PARTS MANUALS AND MACHINE INFORMATION FOR A SPECIFIC SERIAL NUMBER
Our Parts Online Guest accounts can also be used to lookup parts manuals and spare parts. Please try Power Connect first!
PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN ONLY LOG INTO ONE BRAND OF POL AT A TIME. IF YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER GUEST POL BRAND, CLEAR WEB BROWSER HISTORY, COOKIES and CACHE THEN CLICK GUEST LINK.
Yes, we encourage our dealers to use our Shop Online site for placing orders, tracking shipments, looking up invoices, etc…
If you already have an Shop Online account then click to enter Shop Online.
For questions regarding Shop Online, please email us, or call at 1-800-732-6762.
Please visit our Dealer Locator to find an authorized dealer near you.
Please check our online MSDS resource here.
Contact customer service via email or phone with your order number and they will support your inquiry. See contact infomartion above.
- Access all important machine information in 1 place.
- Access the Spare Parts Book to find all of the spare parts (such as filters, oils, …) you need to service your machine. Buy them instantly with your Shop Online account.
- Keep better track of your service history – in detail – and prepare for service to avoid unplanned downtime.
- Access instruction manuals and videos that help you extend the machine’s lifetime with improved service.
- Share information easily and quickly via e-mail or as a message.
FleetLink Connectivity hardware is built into, and connected to the controller of, your compressor, generator or pump. The hardware, SmartBox or CoreBox, retrieves all data from the equipment and sends it directly to your dashboard. There, the data is transformed into actionable data that is easy to process and manage.
All machine details can be tracked once connected. And everything else can be customized to fit your situation: with different hardware solutions and different subscription models (Connect, Core or Smart) (link to anchor Subscription), you’ll only get the data that you need. After subscribing, the data is accessible via our FleetLink Platform or via API – channeled right into your systems for a seamless integration.
With the SmartBox hardware (and Smart Subscription), you can measure:
- GPS location
- Engine load
- Pressure measurements: vessel, regulating pressure, air discharge pressure, network pressure, regulator pressure
- Temperature measurements: LP element outlet and ambient air
- Engine pressure measurements: fuel delivery pressure & engine oil pressure
- Engine temperature measurements: engine coolant, fuel, DEF tank
- Fuel rate and total fuel consumption
- Speeds in RPM: engine speed & engine speed setpoint
Make warranty claims on your Atlas Copco fleet of machines and/or genuine Atlas Copco parts. Report on decisions and reimbursement with our Warranty Online system.