QES range, from 9 to 500 kVA
Stack up to 2 QES mobile diesel generators up to 40kVA each
1 hour service time every 500 hours running
To get stable power
From 9 to 500 kVA of reliable power for general applications across construction environments and general rental industries
Load step capability
Withstanding the elements
- Galvanized steel canopy and powder paint coating which undergoes a 720 hour spray test ensures corrosion resistance
- Nitrogen cutting and double layer painting base frame which undergoes a 480 hour spray test ensures corrosion resistance
- Waterproofing treatment
- Lifting frame structure to withstand up to four times the weight of the generator
- Heavy duty base frame for regular mobilization
- Ultra compact footprint to simplify truck loading and storage
Easy and quick Installation
- Plug and play cable connection
- Pass through cable path, natural bend and strain relief
- Plexi cover for terminal board protection
QES9 ; QES14 ;QES20 ; QES30 ; QES40 ; QES60 ; QES85 ; QES105 ; QES120 ; QES150 ; QES200 ; QES250 ; QES325 ; QES400 ; QES500 ; QES 9 ; QES 14 ;QES 20 ; QES 30 ; QES 40 ; QES 60 ; QES 85 ; QES 105 ; QES 120 ; QES 150 ; QES 200 ; QES 250 ; QES 325 ; QES 400 ; QES 500
Do not let noise becomes an issue in your outside jobs with Atlas Copco portable generators.
The containerized ranges of generators, QAC and QEC, are just perfect for the most demanding conditions and usage requirements. First ones also come fully loaded as standard, with every sophisticated options you could ever need.
It takes just 60 minutes to install a 2 MVA modular power plant, with four QAS 500 in parallel. This is the perfect solution to adapt the power to the application load variations.