The 8 series is ready for Stage V. Are you?
Our tow-and-go construction compressors are now ready for the future. The whole range is equipped with Stage V compliant engines and packed with new features. From improved fuel efficiency and lower operating costs, to a new controller and increased connectivity, and a new two-tooler concept, the new 8 series is more than just an emission stage update.
What can you expect?
A full range, all stage V compliant
Clean, fuel efficient engines
A two-tooler with the best return on investment
Choose a compressor that can do it all. Our new two-tooler package teams up a XAS 58 (5m³/min) compressor with no less than 2 RTEX 25 pneumatic breakers, a dust collector and, optionally, a light tower powered by the compressor’s built-in generator. That is just one compressor powering almost an entire construction site.
Our iconic HardHat PE hood
Never change a winning horse, especially not if it’s a Reddot award winner. The HardHat’s polyethylene is corrosion-resistant, lightweight, indestructible and good-looking at the same time. The polyethylene canopy gives our compressors their iconic shape, protects the core components and keeps your compressor looking like new, even after a lifetime of heavy duty. Are you a rental company? Then you can make your 8 series blend in by choosing a special color HardHat.
Stage V, new digital controllers, connectivity,... What about those other known features of the 8 series? Of course you have those as well. Stage V is not a compromise.
- PE hood and back baffle to protect your investment
- All standard models below 750 kg so you can tow without the need for an additional driver's license
- Spin-on filters for quick service
- Lifting beam tested to take four times the weight of the machine
- Anti air lock system for guaranteed starting
- Three layer anti-corrosion (C3 certified) paint system
- Strong undercarriage made from a single sheet. The frame is also spillage free, as standard
- Starter motor protection system