Benefits from Renting
Get peace of mind, control costs and increase efficiency!
The 3 main benefits from renting!
Peace of mind
- Get the right solution: We provide an energy efficient approach to your production plans with the right equipment and all necessary extras included (accessories, cables…)
- Reliable and state-of-art equipment: Product innovation is our constant focus. Our core products are engineered and manufactured in-house to always offer the best solution on the market.
- Repairs and maintenance covered: We take care of the maintenance, so you do not need a repair shop, spare parts inventory or mechanics. Preventive and corrective maintenance is a part of our service.
- Profit from a fully optimized and expertly designed solution.
- Eliminate the risk and liability of potential downtime.
- Benefit from value added logistics, maintenance and operational support.
- Shift the burden of your responsibility from yourself to your rental partner.
- Predict costs: Simplify your bidding and billing. We will send you a monthly invoice for our services.
- No investment needed: Renting provides significant financial advantages: it is a service that is not on your balance sheet. No liabilities or depreciation cost, no debt…
- Minimize administration: No need for you to handle certificates, transport or project management… we do it all!
- Pay only for the equipment you need for the time you need it.
- Minimize your capital outlay and preserve your working capital.
- Avoid the hassle and hidden expense of servicing, repairs, validation, and divestment.
- Save on running costs with the most efficient, state-of-the-art equipment.
Increase efficiency - agile operations
- Get the equipment exactly when you need it: We are flexible, get and return our equipment as per your own agenda
- Reduce downtime: If equipment breaks down, we can handle it quickly and efficiently to keep your operations running with minimum interruptions.
- Receive 24/7 support: Contact our dedicated support representatives. They will resolve any issue, day or night.
- React quickly to changing market and economic conditions.
- Adopt new technologies faster for greater reliability, efficiency, and performance.
- Fine-tune your capacity according to cyclical and unexpected fluctuations.