Improve operators safety significantly by reducing the risk of entanglements.
Minimized risk of scratches and marks on painted objects and surfaces.
Low friction to maintain high accuracy of assembly tools
Atlas Copco offers a new generation of covered sockets: ROTACTION.
The trendsetting, advanced ROTACTION concept promotes the increasing demands regarding operators’ safety and non-marking tools.
The combination of free rotating sleeves and newly developed covers for the connections "tool-to-socket" and "extension-to-socket" improve operators safety significantly.
ROTACTION is available for a large number of Atlas Copco’s electrical assembly tools.
• Safer operation for workers
• Minimized risk of scratches and marks on painted surfaces
• Low friction
• High resistance to abrasion
• Small outer dimension for better joint accessibility
• Numerous sockets, bit sockets, bits and nut setters with new, freely rotating protection sleeves
• Various extensions with rotating protection sleeves
• Socket Covers to bridge gaps between extension and socket
• Stainless Steel Tool Covers to close the gap between anglehead tools and socket or extension
Beside a wide range of standard products customized solutions can be realized
Atlas Copco Industrial Assembly Solutions UK & Ireland Customer Center
Unit F Tyburn Trading Estate, Ashold Farm Road,
Birmingham B24 9QG, UK
Registered Address: Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Flintshire CH5 2NX
Company Reg. No: 01873269
Registered in England and Wales
Easily handle your Atlas Copco orders and errands whenever it suits you. Note this is only for registered partners, please contact us to know more.