If your challenge as a brewer is to boost your production and minimise costs without impacting on the quality of the beer, we might have the answer!
DID YOU KNOW?
Half of the world’s beer producers have already chosen Atlas Copco as a supplier. Now it’s your turn to find out what the Atlas Copco experience can bring to your brewery too.
- Date March 16, 2022 - March 17, 2022
- Location Kings Dock, Liverpool L3 4FP.
- Country UK – United Kingdom
- Venue Exhibition Centre Liverpool,
- Booth 161&162
Experience Atlas Copco’s brewery equipment
- Atlas Copco Brewery Flyer 4.2 MB, PDF
Highlights of Atlas Copco's BeerX Stand:
- Take a look at our small on-site nitrogen generator.
Are you currently buying bottled nitrogen gas? If so, ask us how you could reduce your nitrogen costs to one tenth by switching to an Atlas Copco onsite nitrogen generator.
- See one of our new TCX industrial chillers.
- Look at some of our process filters.
- Whether you operate a microbrewery or mega brewery, Atlas Copco has the right equipment for your purposes. We are already a big name in air compressors to the brewing industry, and can also supply nitrogen generators, process cooling solutions, pipework, specialised filtration products for various stages of the brewing process, parts and service, from just one supplier to keep your brewing equipment running.