Our Portable Compressors are built to last. And they’re also able to cope with lockdowns, including periods of inactivity. Even so, to ensure a smooth re-start, do the 12-point check-up.
- Any leaks in your systems? No? Double-check!
- Drain water from the fuel filter and fuel tank.
- Drain water from the compressor oil vessel.
- Check the oil and coolant levels. Of both your engine and compressor. Top up when necessary.
- Check the air filter element for dirt and oil residue. Replace when needed.
- Check the non-return valve in the fuel (return) line.
- Check the electrical systems and cables.
- Check the electrolyte level and terminals.
- Check the torque on critical connections.
- Inspect the fan belt. Adjust it when necessary.
- Make sure the regulating valve functions smoothly.
- Check the tire pressure.
You’re ready for a smooth restart!
Load the unit. Build up pressure steadily. Keep monitoring the parameters.
Need additional support?
Please contact your nearest Atlas Copco Center.
We support you … on-site and remotely.