Stack up to 2 QES on-site generators up to 40kVA each
2 hour service time every 500 hours running
To get stable power
From 9 to 500 kVA of reliable power for general applications across construction environments and general rental industries
Load step capability
The corrosion treated, water-proof canopy, along with the ability to work at high and low ambient temperatures makes the QES towable generator range a great choice.
From a single phase option when you need a lower power output, to a CEE 400V from 16 A till 125 A when you need to get the maximum.
Units above 250kVA can be easily synchronized to get adapted to your needs
The QES range has been designed with the customer in mind. It is easy to move, operate and service.
With the models from 250 kVA upwards, it is possible to connect and deploy multiple generators in a modular power plant format if paralleling, load sharing or power export is required.
All models in the range require only 1-hour of maintenance every 500 operating hours and have large doors for easy access during servicing.
Withstanding the elements
- Galvanized steel canopy and powder paint coating which undergoes a 720 hour spray test ensures corrosion resistance
- Nitrogen cutting and double layer painting base frame which undergoes a 480 hour spray test ensures corrosion resistance
- Waterproofing treatment
- Lifting frame structure to withstand up to four times the weight of the generator
- Heavy duty base frame for regular mobilization
- Ultra compact footprint to simplify truck loading and storage