New innovative tightening strategy that is able to handle both hard and soft joints.
It's flexible and productive
Low reaction and all strategies, from the standard 2 steps, quick step – to the more advance TurboTight™ and TensorPulse. New electronics and an improved motor, gives you the possibility to reach 1 500 rpm boosting your productivity.
Good ergonomics and high accessibility
The Tensor SRB has low weight and great balance to prevent operator fatigue. The tool is designed for great accessibility for all kind of application.
Feature and benefits ▪ Light tool with slim from part
Value ▪ Easy access to cramped areas
▪ Easy to engage the screw
Get better operator ergonomics
Feature and benefits ▪ Heat management and comfortable grip
▪ Well balanced on the grip
▪ Ergonomically designed handle
Value ▪ Less operator fatigue
▪ Less cost spent on operator injuries and sick absences
▪ Better operator experience
Increase your productivity
Feature and benefits ActiDrive is able to boost the power allowing the motor to reach high speed and maximize the production
Value With an even faster, battery tool you can reduce the time per production unit and get a higher productivity:
▪ Increased number of product produced
▪ Lowered cost per unit produced
▪ Effective utilization of available resources
Maximize your production uptime
Feature and benefits ▪ Improved radio coverage with the dual antenna system
▪ Buffer battery
▪ USB port for PC connection
▪ RBU card
Value ▪ Dual Antenna: less risk of influence by operators or obstacles in the production line
▪ Buffer Battery: guarantee to not lose any communication during the battery replacement.
▪ USB Port: Simple way to set up your wireless parameters.
▪ RBU Card: complete back up of the tools parameter making easy the process to replace the tool, just inserting the SD card to the new tool.
Get total flexibility
Feature and benefits The battery technology gives flexibility in production with easier operations and station set-up
Value ▪ Accessibility to the joint
▪ Easy operation rebalancing
▪ Choose between a number of tightening or weight -18v or 36v battery - without compromise the performance of speed or torque