Compressed air accounts for a significant part of total energy costs for industrial manufacturers - typically about 12% and maybe as high as 40% in some facilities. This means that any compressed air energy savings that you can achieve will have a big impact on your factory’s total energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
Our 11 best practice tips will help you reduce your running costs through making your compressor installation more energy efficient now and for the years to come.
Reasons why you should download this guide
Find out more about:
- How to reduce your compressor's unloaded running hours.
- How to reduce the pressure band.
- How a compressed air audit will show you ways to improve efficiency.
- How to eliminate air leaks.
- How to turn compression heat into useful energy with heat recovery.
- How to reap the benefits of modern compressed air equipment.
- How to ensure the correct size of compressor and the right compressor technology is installed.
- Get to know the impact of regular maintenance.
- And much more.
Click below to get your Free Copy