As an Atlas Copco service technician, you take care of our customers and their compressed air installations. You are our local and professional contact on which our customers can rely for all their questions, concerns or needs.
What is a service technician?
As a service technician, your job varies every day. From a routine maintenance and diagnostic testing to solving problems or malfunctions, you make sure our customers' compressors keep running smoothly and efficiently. That is the core of our service business.
But... there's more to excellent service than the technical aspects of a service job.
Being a field service technician also means:
- caring for your customers
- listening to your customers to find the best solution
- keeping them informed
- showing empathy when they express a concern or problem
- being friendly and positive, as you meet new people at each service location
It’s what we call having a heart for service. It is what makes a compressor service technician go the extra mile.
We are looking for people like you
Interested in a job where no day is the same? We are looking for field service technicians of all experience levels. All you need is a hands-on mentality and a heart for service.
What you can expect as a service technician at Atlas Copco:
You drive your own company service van, fully equipped with the right tools to deliver an excellent job at our customers.
With your mobile phone and laptop, you always have access to the latest digital tools and information.
The right workwear and personal protective equipment complete the package.
You continuously grow your personal and professional skills and knowledge through our worldwide training academy program.
A problem you cannot fix directly on site? A centralized technical support team is there to assist and support you.
Your flexible working hours brings you in contact with different industries and people every day.
You are part of the global Atlas Copco family that offers many national and global career opportunities.
How do I become a service technician or field service engineer?
As a future service technician or field service engineer:
- you will be trained at our global service academies
- you get to develop and improve your skills to service our innovative product range
- you have the opportunity to continually update your technical knowledge
- you have access to the latest digital information to do your job even better
- you are supported 24/7 by a global service organization, specialized in air compressor technique
As we are looking for service technicians of all levels, you do not have to be a technical specialist to enter our training program.
Compressed air is everywhere
Always wondered where compressed air is used for? Join Big Bert on his trip and find out!