The STpad - a unique user interface
Users can easily navigate the STpad interface thanks to its 10 inch touch screen display.
Any type of test data can be edited directly on the STpad.
Once a test is started, the operator can choose which information they want to look at:
• Test results
Reduction in defects
The operator is guided in the tests performed with QA Platform 4.0 equipment with many different functionalities, including:
• Clear and intuitive interface on touch screen
• Localized language on STpad
The interface is common for all the applications, reducing the learning curve and the risks of mistakes.
The STpad's Quick Programming functionality automatically creates and starts a test with a few clicks, reading the data from the connected transducer - no computer or external software is needed to program it.
Operators can connect an external keyboard, as well as an external monitor directly or with the use of a docking station.
Tests on automated stations can be done automatically by Atlas Copco's IRC-Connect tranducer.
• 5th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor 5350U
• IP65, MIL-STD-810G, 5 foot drop resistance
• 10.1-inch 1920 x 1200 WUXGA touch display
• Hot swappable battery design
• Dimensions 28 x 19.5 x 2.3 cm (11” x 7.7” x 0.9”)
• Weight 1.36 k g (3.0 lbs)
• Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Humidity 5%~95%