- Expert project sizing – correctly sizing your project (e.g. air flow, pressure, temperature, dew point, etc.) is essential before deciding which equipment you need.
- Investigation of the area available for installation – space constraints and proximity to installation frames or other connection points are also important considerations for your rental solution.
- Certifications and conformities – Atlas Copco will meet your needs concerning occupational safety, quality, transportation and environmental regulations.
- Training – quality training for both emergency and maximum efficiency performance of your rented equipment.
- Technical Support – available 24/7, Atlas Copco’s expert technicians are available when and where you need them to minimize downtime and maximize performance.
- Preventative maintenance – Atlas Copco expert technicians perform preventative maintenance to ensure maximum uptime without any additional costs for you.
- Specialized equipment – experience the right equipment for the project, every time.
We offer a Total Solution!