CPD courses on Compressed air, Industrial gases and Pipework
What is a CPD course and how will it benefit me?
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. Atlas Copco is offering three CPD certified courses which are designed to enhance your professional skills and help you stay ahead of your competitors! Here are a few ways these courses will benefit you:
- Keep up to date with the latest standards and industry development.
- Build knowledge & expertise.
- Record of CPD hours for your professional organisation membership.
What will I learn about?
There are 2 courses available currently:
- An Introduction to Compressed Air, including: Specifying/sizing a compressed air system Air compressor types Air treatment Energy saving & lifecycle cost considerations
- An Introduction to Industrial Gases, including: Supply methods of industrial gases Typical system design Nitrogen & oxygen applications Air factors of onsite generators
What shall I expect on the day?
- Group seminar at your place of work.
- 45 minute presentation plus a chance to ask questions.
Please note that due to COVID-19, our courses are only accessible online.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes! Atlas Copco is an accredited CPD provider and all attendees will receive a certificate issued to them after the seminar.
Please note that as our CPD courses are now held online, you can request your CPD certificate immediately after completing the video course.
How much will it cost me?
The course is totally free! And there are no hidden costs or obligations.
Access your chosen free CPD accredited course and get training from our experts about compressed air, industrial gas generation and pipework systems.