The SP range of pumps are upto 30% faster in operation than a conventional pump, resulting in significant time savings in operation..
The emergency stop button, circuit breaker, low oil indicating alarm and high temperature controls helps operator to work safely & continuously.
The unique algorithm in SP700 and Intelligent software in SP1500 pump provides faster operations, and keep track of service durations helping operator in taking timely actions avoiding any disruption in work.
- A combination of high flow gear pump and high flow intensifier delivers a uniform speed over the entire pressure range, speeding up the process.
- Remote pendant operation for pressure build up and release, enabling operator to stay away from high pressure areas.
- High performance intensifier gives a smooth energy and efficient operation, with these features in place it achieves minimum wear and tear on all components.
- Autocycle mode is capable of removing manual reaction time losses from each cycle with any hydraulic torque wrench.
- Safety alarms for low oil level, high temperatures, faulty electricity supply and more to increase the overall safety.
- Saves energy in each cycle of hydraulic wrench operation. This is normally lost due to manual operations.
A company had an issue tightening a gearbox application within the wind sector.
The existing problem for the company was that they were utilizing a single stage pump for the foundation bolt and gearbox assembly, which took too long due to the low efficiency of the method. Also, the operators sometimes missed one bolt in the tightening process, leading to the incorrect test for vibration.
To combat this issue, we offered the SP700 smart hydraulic torque pump along with the specific RT hydraulic torque wrench to exactly suit that application. The auto model of the pump will help avoid the mistakes they were making with the previous method.
The 1.8kW has an high efficiency e-motor which would drastically reduce the noise of the process. Finally, the RT hydraulic wrench is one of the most reliable torque wrenches in the industry.
Utilising the SP700 hydraulic torque pump in their process drastically reduced their test rig operation, reducing the set-up time by 50%. Setting it up in one meant they had more time for the tightening process. The auto significantly improved the accuracy of the operation, with no more missing.
The overall operation is easier, and workload has been decreased with the removal of the manual pump. Now with this new process in place, the company will save over £22,000 a year.
|Current Supply||Useable Oil Capacity||Weight with Oil||Height||Width||Length|
|Model||Voltage||Frequency||Current||Oil Flow 120 bar l/m||Oil flow max pressure l/m||L||Gal||Max Pressure Bar||Kg||lb||mm||in||mm||in||mm||in||Ordering No.|
|SP-700-230||230V||50Hz||10A||6.89||1.1||1.7||0.45||700||37.5||72.7||370||14.6||278||10.9||680||26.8||8434 2040 47|
|SP-700-115||115V||60Hz||20A||6.33||0.64||1.7||0.45||700||37.5||72.7||370||14.6||278||10.9||680||26.8||8434 2040 48|
|SP-700-230||230V||60Hz||10A||6.89||0.86||1.7||0.45||700||37.5||72.7||370||14.6||278||10.9||680||26.8||8434 2040 52|
|SP1500-230||230V||50Hz||10A||4.54||0.45||1.7||0.45||1500||40||88.2||410||16.1||275||10.8||590||23.2||8434 2203 68|
|SP1500-230-60||230V||60Hz||10A||4.09||0.41||1.7||0.45||1500||40||88.2||410||16.1||275||10.8||590||23.2||8434 2203 67|
|SP1500-110||110V||60Hz||18A||2.73||0.27||1.7||0.45||1500||40||88.2||410||16.1||275||10.8||590||23.2||8434 2203 66|
No, each pump is designed for either torque or tension. The SP700 is strictly a torque pump which can only be used with torque products. Whereas the SP1500 can only be used for tensioning products/