Everything you need to know about the benefits of a service plan
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Compressed air may be vital to your production process. That is why selecting the right service level will help keep your production running efficiently while keeping operational costs under control. Here are some reasons why you need to act now!
- Better safe than sorry – we offer 24/7 call out service. However, wouldn’t you rather avoid the inconvenience of an emergency breakdown?
- Get your money’s worth – a service plan may seem like an additional cost, but if you look at the benefits, from cheaper running of your machine to avoiding costly downtime, it should save you money in the long run.
- Running to capacity – a compressor that has not undergone regular servicing will not be working at its best. Contamination such as air and oil leaks within the unit, oil that needs changing or blocked filters could all be preventing your compressor from performing at its best. The result? Higher energy bills, greater carbon footprint and a reduction to the lifespan of the machine.
- Danger zone – if you are responsible for the health and safety of your colleagues, then you should be thinking about their work environment. A poorly serviced compressor may be generating excessive heat and noise, creating a poor working environment for staff.
- The customer is always right – but they are not always happy, especially if you haven’t fulfilled their order on time because you’ve failed to keep your machine serviced, leading to a breakdown.
- Full of hot air – an air compressor that isn’t regularly serviced may be producing more air than is needed for the job in hand. A frequent once over, checking the settings and the parts, should help to match the output with requirements.
- General wear and tear – By regular maintenance check ups we will be able to identify the early signs of problems in these areas before they become a Hazard.
- Stress free – we all have enough stress in life. Without a service plan, you are taking the risk that your machinery might break down at any time – and who wants to live with that kind of stress?
- Service with a smile – and years of expertise. When you select one of our service plans, you can expect support from a reliable and highly qualified team.
- More options – if you already have a service supplier and are looking for other options, why not talk to us about our compressed air service plans and how they can benefit your business.
Do you have any questions on the services we offer?