We're Here for You & Are Still Open for Business.
Subject: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
March 22, 2020.
Below you will find a short summary of our actions on both the people and supply chain side of the business. We should stress that this is a very fluid, rapidly changing situation. On the people side, we are committed to protecting our employees, customers and local communities. We are doing everything we can to ensure we do not add to the spread of the virus. This includes:
- We have set up company, national and global crisis committees who are engaging each other and our external partners to ensure we stay on top of any developments.
- We have implemented our crisis continuity plan to deal with the increasing escalation of the virus.
- All offices remain open (virtually or physically) and are available for calls, emails and all inquiries.
- A clear international and domestic travel policy, which includes no international travel.
- A clear quarantine and isolation procedure for people who have symptoms, may have been exposed to the virus or travelled to a high-risk area.
- We have a meeting etiquette protocol in place for all internal and external meetings, including guidelines for essential workers who visit customer sites.
- We have put in place procedures to ensure we are working within safe-space guidelines and avoiding any team gatherings.
We are a global manufacturer, and as much as this is unprecedented, we have a model which was built in line with agile principles and we proactively work to develop alternative options to enable us to continue to fulfill orders, even during the most challenging of circumstances.
Any specific information on orders placed or orders you’re about to place will need to be discussed with our sales and customer service team. You can find a link to the business units contact details here
In conclusion, our local and global teams are meeting daily. We want to thank you for being a customer and assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure business continuity.
We're focused on keeping customers across the globe up and running so that they can keep our society up and running.
Keeping companies and society on top of things by managing change through industrial ideas
Joining forces with the medical community across the globe to fight the global pandemic.