Fresh Air | November 2019
1. Top tip: Why compressed air leak detection matters
If your businesses is seeking to reduce production costs and improve energy efficiency, you may well benefit from reviewing your compressed air system for leaks. Even a small leak can waste thousands of pounds a year but checking for leaks can be fast and hassle-free.
2. Going beyond IE5 standard in compressor electric motor efficiency
Regulations are in place to encourage the manufacture and use of higher efficiency electric motors. Atlas Copco has gone even further than IE5 standards to achieve the highest efficiency class in its compressor technology.
3. Is this the most efficient oil-free compressor on the market?
Ben Greenacre explains how the dual motor concept of the ZR 90-160 VSD+ enhances energy efficiency and output by 15% and 10%. It comes with an optional -400C PDP dryer that almost offers zero energy consumption.
4. Vacuum pump offers a better working environment for Celestica
This quiet GHS 1300 VSD+ vacuum pump has brought decibel levels right down in the plant room, allowing conversations to happen right alongside it. Reduced running costs and savings from energy recovery add to the benefits.
5. Not sure about your nitrogen needs? Ask us for an #N2CHECK
From small membrane nitrogen generators suited to tyre inflation or R&D laboratories, to high capacity units with PSA technology for food & drinks or laser cutting, we can provide a cost-efficient, on-demand source of pure nitrogen. Which one is right for you?
6. Coming soon! 10% discount on compressor sales online
Make your list, check it twice, visit the Compressor Store to find the best price on garage and workshop compressors! Offer is valid from November 25th to January 5th.
7. The key milestones of our first 100 years in the UK
Step back in time with us to see how Atlas Copco UK has grown and changed over the 100 years since we were first established in London as a supplier of polar diesel engines.
8. Free app to assist with installing a compressor
Our InstallAIR app assists with the calculations that you need to install your compressed air system. You can either use the web-based app, or you can install it on your android or IOS device.