Rotary drum dryers
Rotary drum dryers MDG, MD & ND
Compressed air dryer 200-4000 l/s
MDG, MD & ND rotary drum dryers deliver cost-effective dry and oil-free air. Ideal for food & beverage, power generation, pharmaceuticals and other critical processes.
- Related products
- Services Contact us
Energy-efficient rotary drum dryers
A drum type heat of compression dryer offers an energy-efficient way to produce dry air. It’s a perfect match for your oil-free screw or centrifugal compressors. It uses the heat generated in the compression process to regenerate the desiccant. This heat is typically wasted in twin tower drying technologies. Our rotary drum dryers completely avoid the loss of compressed air.
They need a minimal amount of power to achieve very low dew points
- MDG rotary drum dryer 450l/s - dew points of -40°C/F and lower
- MD rotary drum dryer from 200 to 4000 l/s – dew points of -25°C/-13°F
- ND rotary drum dryer from 300 to 4000 l/s – dew points to -45°C/-49°F
- A Variable Speed Drive (VSD) dryer version is available to match the lower power consumption oil-free VSD compressors
The MDG heat of compression dryer is the world’s first dryer that provides a stable and guaranteed Pressure Dew Point (PDP) of -40°C (-40°F) at almost zero power consumption. The unit has no heating element, no blower and there is no loss of compressed air (purge). Its total power consumption is always below 120W. Compared to market standard desiccant dryers, the MDG’s operational cost is close to zero - even at high electricity costs.
Cut down on energy costs
The MDG, MD & ND rotary drum dryers have zero purge by design, eliminating the waste of compressed air associated with twin tower dryers.
The MDG rotary drum dryer's only energy consumption is from the drum motor (120W) and controls resulting in the lowest energy consumption dryer in the market.
Rotary drum dryers are mainly used in applications for
- the food and beverage industry
- power generation
- the pharmaceutical industry
- the automotive industry
- the pulp and paper industry