Discover more about Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco in Thailand is headquartered in Chachoengsao, and provides high quality compressors, power tools and construction as well as service plans, through its four business areas: Compressor Technique, Industrial Technique, Power Equipment and Vacuum Technique.
Collaboration speeds up innovation
We would like to satisfy our customer demand by stand side by side for a long journey. The best way of serving customer need by analyzing and always continuous improve new industry standards.
Our service solutions provide the reliability and allow customers to maximize uptime base on their requirements.
Learn more about our facts and figures, sustainable approach, history milestones and brands in the sections below.
Home of Industrial Ideas
Innovating for a sustainable future
Our business areas
- In 2003 Atlas Copco Thailand started operating service company for aftermarket and rental business.
- In 2004 Atlas Copco Thailand celebrated our own premise.
- In 2007 We received our foreign business license and transferred our service to Thailand and liquidated Atlas Copco Service.
- In 2011 Started operating in Myanmar.
- In 2018 We celebrate 25 years anniversary regard to company registration in Thailand.
We employ around 260 people in Thailand, of which more than half are field-based, close to our customers. We believe to increase customer's satisfaction.