Oil-injected Screw Compressor GAR 5-37
Enduring performance in the toughest conditions
The oil-injected, air-cooled GAR 5-37 screw compressors are designed for mobility applications in extreme ambient conditions. They are a reliable, compact, low-weight, low-noise solution meant to be installed on top of, inside or underneath the vehicle. Available from 500 to 4500 l/min (18 to 160 cfm) free air delivery.
- Additional readings
- Related products
- Services Contact us
GAR 5-37 screw compressors
Our oil injected compressors offer best in class performance compared to the space requirement. They are also designed to provide one single access side for easy maintenance. They can be integrated easily in full air generation and treatment units with optional air dryer, filters and control cubicle in a compact package.
This compressor benefits from the decades of experience of Atlas Copco as an oil injected screw manufacturer to provide a compressor that guarantees perfect lubrication even in the most humid and hot conditions or short load cycles. Our compressors are designed, built and tested to meet the toughest mobility applications (extreme climatic conditions, high humidity, dusty environment, shocks and vibrations, high altitude) and in accordance with international railway standards.
Qualities in the details
Streamline design and durable materials mean you get the best total cost of ownership. Our cooling systems can also be adapted to face up, down or to the side allowing you the flexibility to integrate easily our compressor in your vehicle and provide it with the best possible cooling efficiency.
- Different drives: The compressor can be equipped with an AC powered or a hydraulic motor.
- Control voltage connector: To easily connect the control voltage cables
- Motor voltage connector: To easily connect the power voltage cable.
- Condensate treatment: To treat the condensate from the filtration line to disposable clean water.
- Different approvals CE, ASME, etc.
- Load/unload valve: To be able to control the compressor in different applications.
- Control pressure switch: To regulate the compressor according to the air demand by measuring the pressure in the system.
- Alarm pressure switch: To prevent the compressor from restarting too soon against high back-pressure in case of power supply interruption.
- Anti-rotation switch: To prevent the compressor from starting up into the wrong rotation direction.
- Inlet filter switch: For remote warning in case the inlet filter is clogged.
- Heating kit: To operate the compressor in low ambient temperatures between -40 °C / -40 °F and -25 °C / -13 °F.
- Motor starter Y/D or DOL.
- Customized frame: To easily integrate the compressor into the available space envelope inside, under or on top of the vehicle.
- Noise hood Adapted: To the available cooling flow directions, protecting the compressor from external parts, reducing the noise emission of the compressor.
(50 Hz versions)
* Unit performance measured at a standard unit (before dryer) according to ISO 1217, Annex C, latest edition
** Outlet pressures possible between 6 and 13 bar
*** Sound pressure level at 4.6m