Intern and Graduate Programs
An internship is a great way to get to know us and to apply your skills in a global, industrial company where ideas thrive. This is your chance to get hands on work-life experience, perform meaningful work and learn from colleagues in a company shaped by endless innovation.
Your Journey Starts Here!
- Accounting, finance and business control
- Communications & Branding
- Field Service & Sales
- Human resource administration and organizational development
- IT administration, operations, and project management
- Mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing engineering
- Product marketing and sales support
- Production Management & Support
- Safety, health, and environmental programs
- Supply Chain & Logistics
The I.M.P.A.C.T. Program
IMPACT = Integrated Mentorship Program for Air Compressor Technologies
Designed to provide intensive practical and hands-on training, the six-month I.M.P.A.C.T. Program gives participants the equivalent of one year’s work experience while providing new ways to address the learning curve and experience gap in the industry. At the end of the program, the goal is that candidates are ready to take field-based sales positions across the United States.
We are looking for the very best candidates – we are looking for people like you! We believe that diversity inspires creativity, gives us different perspectives on topics, and drives innovative solutions to customer challenges and needs. Diversity brings new ideas to the table and helps us better understand our diverse customer base.