Explore the full range
Membrane nitrogen gas generator
A membrane nitrogen generator extracts the N₂ in the air supplied by a compressor so that it can be used for professional applications. The compressed air is pushed through a membrane filled with hollow fibers. Oxygen and water vapor dissipate through the fiber walls and are vented out. This leaves only the very dry nitrogen inside the fibers, pushed out on the other end of the membrane, ready for you to use.
What is membrane nitrogen generation?
PSA nitrogen generators
Another way of generating nitrogen is through Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA). PSA technology is the ideal and easiest method if you have an industry that requires very high purity levels. Pressure Swing Adsorption separates nitrogen molecules from oxygen molecules by trapping oxygen from the compressed air stream using adsorption. Adsorption takes place when molecules bind themselves to an adsorbent, in this case, the oxygen molecules attach to a carbon molecular sieve.
PSA Gas Generation | How does it work?
High-pressure nitrogen skid: all-in-one nitrogen
Remove transport and downtime costs with our unique high-pressure nitrogen skid. It comes with an air compressor, air treatment equipment, a nitrogen generator, a booster, and the necessary vessels and controllers. This is all mounted on one compact, pre-commissioned skid. Thanks to the nitrogen skid you benefit from an energy efficient and reliable source of nitrogen on-site.
Benefits of on-site nitrogen generation
Tired of buying expensive cylinders or liquid nitrogen? An on-site generator offers a wealth of advantages and is a cost-efficient, flexible solution:
- Sharply reduces the cost per unit of nitrogen
- Gives you the exact purity and amount of nitrogen your applications require
- Saves space because there is no need to store bulky nitrogen containers
- Removes logistics headaches (ordering, handling, storing purchased N2)
- Improves safety by removing the workplace hazards of pressurized bottles or liquid gas
- When combining onsite nitrogen generation with energy recovery options on the compressors, it allows you to self-produce truly green nitrogen