From mine to refinery: our extensive mining equipment portfolio
From Mine to Refinery: Our extensive mining equipment solutions
In the challenging world of mining, reliability, and safety are paramount. To achieve their ambitious goals of reaching net-zero emissions by 2030, mines require industrial equipment that not only delivers consistent performance but also contributes to a sustainable future. Compressed air and gas systems are no exception. In fact, the potential for savings in this product range is often overlooked.
Decades of mining industry compressor experience
We have been manufacturing equipment for the mining industry for over a century. We help you maximize your operational efficiency and profitability with oil-injected and oil-free air compressors or blowers for all your mining applications:
- geological exploration: surface and underground mining, and process tunneling & drifting, raise boring, scaling, bolting, grouting, shotcrete, production drilling and flushing, explosive charging, blasting, operating slurry pumps, breaking, ventilation, tyre filling, refuge station air, workshop service air, paste backfill plant, dewatering, crushing, pneumatic conveying, pelletizing, filter presses, heap leaching, sintering, screening, loading and transportation
- refining smelting, refining, coke oven gas recovery, iron direct reduction, flue gas desulfurization, power generation, wastewater treatment, instrument air, utility air, process air mineral processing Large volumes of low pressure air for applications in the beneficiation process or medium pressure air to drive filter presses or operate pneumatic controls
- pneumatic transport pressures between 0.5 Bar (7.5 psig) and 4.0 Bar (60 psig) for lean or dilute phase conveying
- filter presses efficient filter presses for reduced water usage. Reliable, energy efficient compressed air up to 13 Bar (195 psig). GR compressors for 20 Bar (300 psig).
- heap leaching
steady supply of oxygen for optimum growth and activity with a comprehensive range of low pressure technologies
- crushing and screening certified class 0 oil-free screw compressors will extend the life of filter cloths, reduce maintenance costs and increase up time of bag filters
- froth flotation
multi-stage centrifugal and rotary screw blowers for reliable, energy efficient operation, typically below 1 Bar (15 psig). Portable generators and power management systems for parallel control of multiple generators.
Oxygen and nitrogen for refining
In addition to compressors, we offer a comprehensive range of packaged membrane and pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen and N2 generators with purities optimized for your specific process needs. Our adsorption and refrigerant dryers, and filters ensure the compressed air and gases delivered to your processes will provide the highest productivity and lowest total cost of ownership.
- primary air to furnaces and kilns
- power generation
- instrument air
- coke oven gas recovery
- waste water treatment
- oxygen and nitrogen generation